Financial Aid Request – Competitive Player
- Need-based financial assistance is available to all West Florida Flames youth players and their families for assistance with the fees charged by West Florida Flames (WFF).
- Financial assistance can only be applied to West Florida Flames fees. The cost of Uniforms, volunteer fees, tournament fees, etc. will not be covered.
- Financial Assistance is limited and we recommend you complete your application as soon as possible to be considered.
- No application will be processed until your player is registered and we have received all required documentation.
- Financial Assistance is only awarded on approval from the Financial Assistance Committee
- Read all instructions and fully complete the online application link below, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications require the last two income tax returns, first 2 pages only to be considered complete.
- Reduced lunch/other government subsidy paperwork may be accepted in lieu of tax return.
- Tax return information must be scanned and emailed to Office@FlamesFC.com OR Faxed to 727-474-9896
- The WFF Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and determine if assistance will be awarded.
- You will receive a reply from the committee regardless of the outcome of their decision by August 1, 2018
2018-2019 SEASON DEADLINES AND AWARD DATES
- Financial assistance applications will be processed once your player is registered and we have received the required documentation. Financial Assistance requests are generally processed and reviewd as they are received. You will receive notification via emali of the FA Committee's decision.
- Please note that all information provided and/or discussed will be kept confidential. Materials submitted will not be returned.
CLICK HERE to Apply for Financial Assistance