- Need-based financial assistance is available to all West Florida Flames youth players and their families for assistance with the fees charged by West Florida Flames (WFF).
- Financial assistance can only be applied to West Florida Flames fees. The cost of Uniforms, volunteer fees, tournament fees, etc. will not be covered.
- Financial Assistance is limited and we recommend you complete your application as soon as possible to be considered.
- No application will be processed until your player is registered in the program and you have submitted all required documentation.
- Financial Assistance is only awarded on approval from the Financial Assistance Committee.
- Read all instructions and fully complete the online application link below, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications require the last two income tax returns, first 2 pages only to be considered complete.
- Reduced lunch/other government subsidy paperwork may be accepted in lieu of tax return.
- Tax return information must be scanned and emailed to Office@FlamesFC.com OR faxed to (727) 474-9896.
- The WFF Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and determine if assistance will be awarded.
- You will receive a reply from the committee regardless of the outcome of their decision by August 1, 2018.
2018-2019 SEASON DEADLINES AND AWARD DATES
- Financial assistance applications may be submitted once your player is registered and you have submitted all required documentation. You will be informed by August 1, 2018, via email, of the Committee’s decision. Applications are generally reviewed the same week they are received and notification can go out sooner than August 1.
- Please note that all information provided and/or discussed will be kept confidential. Materials submitted will not be returned.
CLICK HERE to go to Financial Assistance Application